Mobile App UI/UX Design Proposal
Easily customize this Mobile App UI/UX design proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for Mr. John Smith
Mobile App UI/UX
You have created an excellent application, and now, you need to put a face to it. An app’s UISUX design is a crucial element that not only presents it to the world, but determines whether or not it is easy to use.
Together, you and I will discuss your app’s function, what your vision is, and come up with a UISUX design that perfect suit’s your app’s needs.
The goal of this project is to create a beautiful and functional UISUX with design elements that communicate your mission, and set you up with a clear visual identity.
Your project and my skills are a great fit. Here’s why:
1. Work quickly and value your time. High-quality design will be delivered to you in a timely manner.
2. I have years of experience creating UI&UX designs for applications
of many different kinds, and have the skills necessary to do the best job possible just for you.
3. All deadlines are final once set. I will meet every deadline we set together.
Here’s a breakdown of the items we’ve discussed and their cost:
|One Design Mockup Consisting of  Individual Screens||$3,000|
|Final Presentation Design,  HD Individual Screens, elements individually zipped.||$100|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed.
|Initial Concept Presentation For Revision Notes||5 Days|
|Delivery of The First Screen||2 Weeks|
|Delivery of The Other  Screens||4 Weeks|
Have any questions? I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this proposal or the process it involves. You may get in contact with me via the email or telephone; both have been provided for you.
Once you submit your approval, you and I will set up a meeting, either in-person or virtual, to discuss any further needs you may have. Work begins as soon as the first payment has gone through, and all necessary resources have been provided.
1. Payment structure: 25% upfront, 75% after you have approved the
final design. Payment methods accepted: Credit card or bank transfer.
2. All components needed to complete the work, including but not limited to fonts, vectors, stock, images, and existing branding elements are not to be paid for by the freelancer. The client will both pay for these and retain the right to use them. [This agreement does not include logo design. Logos must be provided by the client]
3. Any additional work outside what is outlined in this agreement will
be charged at [price]/hour. (e.g. last minute changes, extra design concepts, etc).
4, Any new components of design requested that are not outlined in this document will be subject to a new estimate and invoice.
5. The business day count will only begin after the client has submitted necessary components, such as branding and design.
Mr. John Smith